OUTvoices Phoenix, formerly Echo Magazine, is your source for LGBTQ+ news, events, business information, and marketing relevant to Phoenix's thriving LGBTQ+ community. Keeping more than 250,000 readers informed about LGBTQ+ life in our region every month since 1989, we are the oldest and most widely read LGBTQ+ publication in Phoenix and throughout the Valley.
Today in the news
Our Featured Articles explore topics written by LGBTQ+ and allied thought leaders and game-changers focusing on the topics that matter to our community.
- Meet Tucson desert music duo Glacier.WAV
- Phoenix resident and business owner Jody DeSimone is sharing the love
- You're invited to a post-pandemic party with your host, Parsley Periwinkle
- Arizona podcaster and ASU grad killed in Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Phoenix-based campaign aims to launch LGBTQ-POC community magazine
- Picking the winners: How Wall Street embraced the first successful LGBT index
- Open for all: Venues that go beyond LGBTQ-friendly lip service
- ASU alum wins prestigious travel industry award
- Tie the knot in Las Vegas at a LGBTQ-friendly chapel
Our Magazine showcases the best and freshest lifestyle content, news and current events in and around the Phoenix, Ariz. LGBTQ+ community.
see more magazine issues →
We present the inside scoop on recent events and happenings in local business, news, and politics.
- Valley doctor reflects on 40th anniversary of HIV/AIDS
- Arizona's housing market is hot but LGBTQ buyers face unique issues
- DNC releases statement on Supreme Court decision in Brnovich v. DNC
- Bids for the 2022 state and federal elections
- Tucson’s police Chief nominated to border protection
- Pride Banners stolen from North Scottsdale United Methodist Church
- Arizona activists sign open letter to Sen. Sinema
- GLSEN receives $1.5 million grant for LGBTQ inclusivity
- Adrian Fontes runs for secretary of state
see more news →
We explore the best and brightest local LGBTQ+ art, innovation, theater, movies, pop culture and literature.
see more entertainment →
Life comes at you fast so we’re here to help you keep up with the latest in Fashion, Family, Travel, Food, Health, and Sports.
see more lifestyle →