OUTvoices Phoenix, formerly Echo Magazine, is your source for LGBTQ+ news, events, business information, and marketing relevant to Phoenix's thriving LGBTQ+ community. Keeping more than 250,000 readers informed about LGBTQ+ life in our region every month since 1989, we are the oldest and most widely read LGBTQ+ publication in Phoenix and throughout the Valley.
Today in the news
Our Featured Articles explore topics written by LGBTQ+ and allied thought leaders and game-changers focusing on the topics that matter to our community.
- Aunt Rita's Foundation to host final RED Brunch to mark World AIDS Day
- Brighter Way's Kris Volcheck looks back on 20 years of serving the homeless
- Sunday Goods partners with One n Ten for November Pride month drive
- Meet Mercy Care's Tad Gary
- Victor Avila named Development Director at Aunt Rita's Foundation
- A Tempe tea room has a tea party just right for you
- City partners with nonprofit Chandler Pride to celebrate Pride in Chandler
- It's Arizona for Thanksgiving, according to recent poll
- Voices of the Desert is back with new shows
Our Magazine showcases the best and freshest lifestyle content, news and current events in and around the Phoenix, Ariz. LGBTQ+ community.
see more magazine issues →
We present the inside scoop on recent events and happenings in local business, news, and politics.
- The reason I dread the Holidays — It’s not why you think
- Daniel Hernandez featured speaker at the International LGBTQ Leaders Conference
- Arizona tops nation as most wasteful food state
- The Satanic Temple to host convention in Scottsdale, AZ
- Bianca Del Rio brings latest tour to Phoenix
- Phoenix Pride announces updates to some scheduled Festival events
- Could Kyrsten Sinema's vote break the Democrats’ social spending package?
- Kyrsten Sinema returns to Arizona, keeps fellow Democrats guessing
- Phoenix Pride announces health protocols for 40th Pride Festival and Parade
see more news →
We explore the best and brightest local LGBTQ+ art, innovation, theater, movies, pop culture and literature.
- Former Arizona resident pens book about Peyton Place sensation
- Scottsdale's NYT best-selling feminist icon to launch new book at Changing Hands Bookstore
- Arizona artist Lauren Lee featured in LIFEWTR premium bottled water campaign
- Calling all Phoenix Metro, Reno area actors: auditions open
- Phoenix photo series confronts bullying
- Phoenix artist at Esso Coffeehouse
see more entertainment →
Life comes at you fast so we’re here to help you keep up with the latest in Fashion, Family, Travel, Food, Health, and Sports.
see more lifestyle →